Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who was best looking this year?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

In there like a wild dog is our Jerome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Yeah, but is he valid?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

only if i can bring jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

Hey everyone. i think that elaine (limerick) had the nicest ass by far and that my girlfriend and jane (the megnificent) were the best meets. as for looks lisa could knock a man dead with here scorching sexy eyes!! Ita was quite nice too!!

in the guys there are few who can beat me ( sorry had to be said) i mean what haven't i got?? just kidding but i truly am pimptastic and a good meet( ask lisa, jane, michelle, kate or my gf dee)

jamie leemy had a surfer dude thing going on too GRRRRR!!!

P.S. log on to MSN, i wanna talk with everyone!!!

P.P.S. guy smelled great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jerome

one at a time, girls.
    please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

i just dont understand it. no one has mentioned me (the heartbreaker himself) marc surlis. it just doesnt make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I haven't mentioned anyone yet so I'd just like to say that Marc was by far the best looking guy. And the soundest, with the best taste in music.

(You better say something damn good about me now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DJ Mo Limitz

jerome was the most attractive person at CTYI, lets not lie to ourselves, and if anyone is pimptastic around here, its me. Pimpalicious Osmosis.

jerome, if you get cocky, you'll lose it.

and i'm sorry mo, but oisin was PIMP DADDY. he wouldn't even let me go to the jacks (and yeah, oisin, that was genuine. i was in a bad way man), and meet-wise, well, dee's a lucky lady, a VERRY lucky lady. and i'd add you to my hot list, but seeing as how jerome IS my hot list, you'd have to ask him.

marc, you're glen. nuff said. (i want a letter, bitch)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jerome

oh moses, i wanna lick you all night. sorry about this lisa, i like you and all but that mo's body is just far too bootylicious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

I'm not hot, Lisa? :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

Its fun to watch people alienate large amounts of their friends

Ps I think every1s hot but that might be because I'm an omniphile

nyopallo....... can't for the life of me remember who you are there, and i'm much, much too lazy to read through stuff to figure it out. but i'm sure you're a big dirty roide. are you one of the alexes, cos then yeah, you're hot. they all are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The Smilester

Jerome, Mo and Ronan(he's so dreamy) were the most attractive people in CTYI and YES osmosis is one pimtastic dude, trust me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DJ Mo Limitz

Merci beaucoup smiles, je t'aime aussi. Tu est tres joli.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Damn cheese eating surrender monkey language.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Right, unless someone can come up with a convincing reason to keep this thread going its getting locked tomorrow night when i could be arsed getting up off my ass.
    Now, go!

How about that you were so good looking last year that your good lookingness overlapped into this year, and that you are in fact the best looking person from ctyi this year? :D

please, kindly remove your tongue from my anus :p

/me tries to think of a witty response

Ghey bar?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

Originally posted by purplepolkadot
    nyopallo....... can't for the life of me remember who you are there, and i'm much, much too lazy to read through stuff to figure it out. but i'm sure you're a big dirty roide. are you one of the alexes, cos then yeah, you're hot. they all are.

It's poncho Alex, the coolest one of all.

Oh and Oisin (sorry for the lack of fada(sp?)), I wholeheartedly agree about Elaine's ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Originally posted by theymademedoit
    i just dont understand it. no one has mentioned me (the heartbreaker himself) marc surlis. it just doesnt make sense.

sparky, although you are currently sitting beside me, i have to say this.

YOU ARE NOT GLEN!

GET OVER YOURSELF

Originally posted by Nyopallo
    (sorry for the lack of fada(sp?)
    you forgot the fada in fada tbh

Right, no valid reason to keep this open. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement