Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frogbot Code

Options
  • 10-03-1999 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

AFAIK the frogbot code can't be decompiled. Does ANYONE know where I could get my hands on it? There are some cool aspects of it I want to put into my Bot.

Ze-(neiiggghh, 2 faegs for yer boyak)-ro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bates

Zero I have a quakec decompiler I'll give it to you if you want. I cant think of any way how you could make the code un decompileable
    plus Dupre if you are reading that you said a while ago you had a .dll decompiler if so i NEED it!

ChRoMe^4k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

Arghh - deleted it a while ago. The .dll decompiler only works for the gamex86.dll though, and even then only works with some of the gamex86.dlls (there was a way to prevent the decompiler working on them).

I do remember that the decompiler was part of one of the QC compilers. I'll have a check around when I get home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

Wait now - I think I'm getting confused here between Quake 1 and Quake 2.
    I'll check when I get home, although I'm up to my eyeballs at the moment with a final year project.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Erm - have you tried mailing the author? If you ask nice and offer 2 cans of coke and a fag for it....

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

The frogbot code is freely available... if you cant get your hands on it mail me tomorrow...

Slosh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement