Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star wars X-wing Allliance

Options
  • 03-08-2003 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

What a damn fine game this is, ive been in a retro mood lately and decided to rummage around in my considerable PC games collection just to see what i havent played in a while, and this gem of gems peered out at me from the cabinet, while i completed this game some time ago the aul strings were pulled again and now im fully immersed in Totally Games magnum opus once again

I do hope that they do bounce back from there Bridge Commander firing and revisit this with an X-Wing alliance 2

We live and hope

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ill have you know Bc is a mighty fine game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

i know lol, i have it and tis a mighty game indeed, i was referring to totally games being let off 2 weeks after game release :)

Regards

Shin

oops i should mention im a beta tester for a bridge commander modding group the webbie is here www.dreamartspro.com

ahhhhhhhhhhhh so thats why so many mod's crash my game :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

ive been rumbled

:D

shin

I hate you now lol

the damn installer in bc takes AGES to install the game every time a mod banjacks my game i have to install it and around 1 gig of ships/effects/map and thats no fun at all :mad:

Oh wait i just highjacked this topic sorry :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

any1 know fix for xwing allience and winxp, my fps seems to be limited to 32 fps for every res, tried differnent compatability modes, dowloaded the patch, and checked th online lucasarts help files with no luck.
    my system,
    winxp,
    audigy
    gf4 4800
    dx 8.0a
    amd 2600

Advertisement