Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

manics 4 slane??

Options
  • 03-08-2003 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

HI!
    so, i heard a rumour that queens of the stone age pulled out of slane and are being replaced by the manics.....? neone hear this? someone please tell me i was misinformed cos i wasnt at wittness, i wont b at slane and i will hurt somebody if i end up missing them twice in 2 months......:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Id say its just a rumour
    well I hope so anyway dont get my wrong I love the manic's but ive seen them twice in the past year and I missed QOSA when the played dublin last and I really want to see them.I would swap them for any other band on the linup though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

I'm just asking why would they pull out of Slane? From what I know, I am pretty positive thats not going to happen, unless they break down with a sudden illness or something. Remember, Slane IS part of a European tour and they have to fulfill commitments.

Also, I'm sure Manic Street Preachers would be quite weary of playing a second irish "festival" in less than two months.

Remember the Lollapalloza/Slane clash that people got so worried about? Psh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Like losing 50p and finding a quid

Advertisement