Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New clan: MeTaL HeAdZ

Options
  • 11-03-1999 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Yup with the forming of wah it has left a few players clan ness. This along with what seems with nearly all clans in the contry being dormant a new clan has been formed: MeTal HeAdZ

At the moment the team currently consists of
    Myself (ChRoMe), Daa, Ser, Sep and another 2 people (still waiting for confirmation). Were getting things orginised more quickly then I expected and we will hopefully be playing first match this weekend versus INC (eric please mail me to confirm it dunnee@iol.ie)

If any other clans are interested in a game please dont hesitate to mail me and well sort something out.

Looking forward to playing some good match's and btw best of luck to wah. About original CT (i might be going back in time to far) but wasnt it Reaper,Kaile,Joe,Ace,Dupre unconnecteddead and a few other names i cant rember?

ChRoMe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

see u soon, all going well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Make up your mind whether you're leaving Quake or not, idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

dupre was unconnectdead..
    original ct was kaile, bunny, reaper, macbain, dupre, me, and spectre, with ace and joe joining _just_ after .. we just lost some lard along the way

Advertisement