Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garóg.

Options
  • 03-08-2003 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Garóg rocks my pants.

If you share this opinion then you are welcome.

To the Skanky Wench known to some as .:mad: ANA.:mad: ...................skank off ya skanky ho.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

OH YAY you did actually go ahead with this thread. Neil will probably close it due to it's pointlessness, though. And the fact that it deals with Garóg rocking others' pants. He doesn't seem to like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Or be aroused. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Er, wtf, anyway.......:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

No. He'll simply ban Alucard and leave this as testament to all future muppets NOT to screw with the mod.

If Alucard comes back I can see a 12 clicking occuring (CTYI muppets are the worst kind tbh) and possibly an IP banning. Heh.

And Scarlett? HOW THE EFF DO YOU GET TO ALL THESE THREADS BEFORE ME?! Granted it IS after 2.30am, but still that's just tonight. Other times I've been on all day and still been beaten to them! It's sinister...

<sends ninjas out to investigate>* :ninja:

* <troll>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

It is spooky when you see a new post, read it, and by the time you go back to the forum main page there's another new post. Happened to me continously for about 10 minutes today.

On topic, Garog swallows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Originally posted by lordsippa
    And Scarlett? HOW THE EFF DO YOU GET TO ALL THESE THREADS BEFORE ME?! Granted it IS after 2.30am, but still that's just tonight. Other times I've been on all day and still been beaten to them! It's sinister...

To be honest-I don't have much of a social life outside CTYI. Watch me reinforce nerdy stereotypes. Go me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

My Garóg obsession has gone too far.

It is now over.
    I will end it by saying:

"Garóg shaves his legs"

However..........you still rock my pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Closed.

alucard, cop on. any more of this **** such as ending posts with "garog rocks my pants" etc. will be deleted on site, no matter how relevant they are. its your own choice where you wanna go from here.

Also, any more stupid threads like this just trying to be annoying will be deleted on sight as well.

I am the lord thy mod, remember that....bitch.

I leave to go out for ONE DAY and this happens....pfft.

Neil

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement