Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wireless BB on the way (ICE communications)

Options
  • 04-08-2003 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

If you think this is a plug then i assure you its not. I have nothing to do with them. My brothers friends set this company up and they are now going into wireless. Their Website has more info... looks like it will even cover meath!

So anyway the only reason im posting this is to give awareness of another competitor, i make no gain from this.. unless of course they happen to set up in Dublin 20 in which case i get some wireless broadband like everyone else :D

Im going to email the Director and see what info he can give me. Ill post it if anyone is interested.

[edit] this is unconfirmed, i will ammend if its not true but i think they are supplying all equipment for free? [/edit]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

If it's anything like those rubbishy internet kiosks they were pedalling a few years ago, i'd avoid! We shall see.

Aren't meteor submitting a proposal to comreg for some new fangled broadband technology that works through your mobile?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yes i read that in the paper the other day.. not sure how it will work... Could be interesting though :D

By the way you sure its the same company eth0? I dont think so since is pretty new and was only set up a couple of years back, i think as part of a college project.

Advertisement