Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you get your news?

Options
  • 04-08-2003 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Was just on metalhammer.co.uk, where i used to be content with knowing whats going on in big world or american rock, but now theres nothing just boring Murderdolls or Marilyn Manson crap on it.
    I tried metalireland.com which is good (plus its the only place for local news) except its not updated enough.

Other than magazines, are there any good metal news/reviews sites around?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

knac.com is decent enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I generally check out the band and label websites for the best news.

But for metal in general, check out www.metalbite.com
    It's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

thanks exactly what i was looking for! i knew i could count on you two! :p

now, what magazines you buy? i got the last issue of terrorizer there (with arch enemy on the cover) and it was pretty interestin (heard about The Provenence, like Opeth but with female singer apparently, still have to check em out) aswell as numerous other good interviews (like Phil Anselmo on Superjoint R).

Whats that mag.... BM & BK? (black something and bloody knuckles?) Power Play? Metal Maniacs? any good in yer opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It's "Brave Worlds & Bloody Knuckles" tbh.

They're all pretty ok mags, but Terrorizer I do find is the best.
    Than and Metalworks, but that's published very sporadically.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Here. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement