Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help re: Mercury Rev gig in '99

• 04-08-2003 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Okay - I found an unused ticket in my bedroom recently for a Mecury Rev gig in the Red Box in January 1999. I don't ever remember buying it and I can't figure it out at all.

I did however see them in the Olympia the following summer - does anyone remember these gigs? Maybe they cancelled the Redbox gig and changed it to the Olympia a few months later?

It's weird - that's all.

Any help would be appreciated because my brain doesn't seem to work anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

That gig did happen, as did the olympia one, it was around the time they were flogging the hell out of deserter songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Hmmmm..... the memory is shot to bits then obviously.

I must have bought a ticket to it and then been unable to go for some reason.

Advertisement