Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Do U Use For Adsl?

• 04-08-2003 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

I am curious, recently read that Netsource signed up there 500th DSL customers. I wanted to guage who had what service?

Where do you get your DSL from? 41 votes

Netsource
    0% 0 votes
    Eircom
    41% 17 votes
    EsatBT/IOL
    26% 11 votes
    UTV
    31% 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    I am curious, recently read that Netsource signed up there 500th DSL customers. I wanted to guage who had what service?

Only 500 users, this surprises me, where did you get this info?
    Time for a bit of real advertising Netsource (maybe something involving a mouse trap??) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

I believe it was posted on the IOFFl forum, apparently the netsource people had a party to celebrate :)

500 people isnt bad in its opening month (or is it 2 now?) especially seeing as its still fairly expensive. (for ur average joe soap)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I thought the same, but after thinking about it for a while, its not a bad achievement. Fair played to the, I personally am with Netsource and quiet happy.

Advertisement