Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a job for someone......(Greenbean, Muso, MP ??)

Options
  • 10-03-1999 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Right lads,

as you know I'm doing a bot for my FYP.
    The code will be enough to please the boss, and players can test it by playing it, but we have this 'Demo-Day' here in UL, where all projects are put on show, and what I want to do is have a demo playing on the machine for ppl to see.
    The demo is gonna be about 2-3 mins long, with music n stuff to it. Would be mostly clips of the bot showing off what it can do from camera angles. We are implementing a duck routing and a diveroll n sh!t in it.

So I need someone to be able to do it, not even 2 mins in length, that looks good, I'll provide most of the footage, and I'll pay whoever does it.

Any takers? You'd be doing me a big favour.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'm afraid my knowledge of demo making is practically null otherwise I'd help ye out no problem. I'd be interested in learning but that's not much good to ye.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

sok, thanks anyway muso.

must.....learn......keygrip......

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Zero, use "News At 11" or some of the other demo editors and record a winquake demo of the bot.
    Apparently it **** off easy to refilm it with camera angles and music and all.

The files are all on planetquake and the big sites.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Film at 11 even.

FA11

Advertisement