Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looks like I have been abandoned...

Options
  • 10-03-1999 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Oi'm looking for a new clan loike...I don't care who y'are or what y'are as long as y'arent as ****e as Xcom or someone similar...you have to have decent players all round and be very sensible and quiet like me oh YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! For me to play or actually join your clan may cost you a small fee of ...ohhh say £10,000 here and there. If I don't get any clan offers I think I'll begin the process of starting an l33t new clan to wipe out all the UL scum and I vow that with enough work and practice I and some other good players shall rid the earth of LPB UL SCUMBAGS and the lot of other ********s in the Quake Community who think they are god! gimme a shout at dhehir@tinet.ie and no mailbombs please thankyou! ohh and btw any1 interested in a 4 computer lan which will be in my house on august bank holiday weekend....? smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

As spokesperson for Rogue, I welcome you, on behalf of Adra, Kharn, WWMan and HaHa to join.

You can be joint leader with Kharn

bubbles

bubbles@iol.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Daaa, you little sh!t.

I posted to the other thread before I read this one. Mouth off all you like you little w@nker, you'll never be good enough in a team game to better an active nD member. So run off and become best in Europe if you like, somehow I doubt it, you havent got the discipline to stay on the fucckin YA for two minutes.
    We let you play with us when half the country wanted to break your head open, and Jay even brought you down here to UL. You ungrateful little w@nker, gluck to ya.

Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

First and foremost, Zero - u owe me a tenner for betting me that Daaa would last longer then 2 months in nD. Hehe.

Poor Dave, as I can see it, every clan in Ireland wants nothing to do with him. Awww.

Face it Dave, you're a good player, but a questional human. Nobody wants to play with you, cos ure a self-centred player who thinks that his team are merely a support act.

As for yer likkle LAN, hehe, excepting Adra, what the hell else would any1 want to go Ennis for. smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

FFS Zero don't ya know I'm only messin with ya like. I'm not ****ed off really you can do whatever the **** you want with your clan and I'm sick of the bull**** like....I was just messin but I actually am looking for a clan now...let it bee let it beeee ohhhhh let it beee..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

Ohhhh this is..terrible...shockin....
    Dave...i wasn't convinced you were a fully fledged muppet before...but now my doubts have been put to rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

LOL to both of ya's

Zero how did u EVER trust this lad.

Daaa ur gey.

So dave, now NOBODY is on ur side!

ah ha, ha ha HA!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Lets give Daaa some credit here lads he has recognised that X-Com are ****e! smile.gif

SB...

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Oi sicky what was that Mlook thingie again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Wah mlook ? get baq to learing DM3 YuM !!! need to make sure u remember where those teleporters take U !! :|

SB...

Advertisement