Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of mod am i?

Options
  • 04-08-2003 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Hehe, so bored, so wanna see peoples thoughts :D

What sort of mod am i? 40 votes

Fio-benevolent dictator-esque
    0% 0 votes
    adam - evil dictator-esque
    17% 7 votes
    grumpy dictator-esque
    5% 2 votes
    homeless man who somehow has power
    15% 6 votes
    sugar and spice and everything nice
    62% 25 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

"every day I sit in front of the mirror,asking myself: Is this me? Is this what my adoring public see? Or do they see this façade?"

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Well I wouldn't say that you're power mad but... I'm not sure how to finish that sentence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Sugar spice and everything nice in my opinion ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

hehe.....asslicker :D

justkidding.

I'm just assuming you have a home and you're not a dictator tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Well, Jaffer is still here... minus 1 point.

I am great... plus 1 point.

You tried to seduce me and have your accomplaices insert beverage containers into my rectum (true story)... minus 1 point.

You love Neasa... plus 100 points.

Overall: 99/100 points. You are not perfect and therefore not as good as I would be as mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

As of yet you have not changed (I know this is asking for it to happen I know) any of my posts. ergo neither dictator option

You are not grumpy

You have a home (or so I'm told)

Which leaves me as Suger and Spice, which is apt as I am such a girl.

It was the only option left, so now everyone can call me a girly-girl.

And i'll stop sexuallt harrasimg my step daughter in public, at last i'll have the decency to do it behind closed doors.

<hehe...subtle, isn't it>>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

BRING BACK ADAM!

But in all honesty, I think Neil is a good happy hobo mod. And not just because I'm giving him teh sossidge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Overall: 99/100 points. You are not perfect and therefore not as good as I would be as mod.

Hate to contradict your math there, but where did the "out of a hundred" bit come from?

By your math he could potentially have 101 if all the minus's were gone.

I take it you did a humanities course, yes? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Jeebus, I've heard of democracy, but this is ridiculous.... :p

Imagine Bertie posing a similar question :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Well, Jaffer is still here... minus 1 point.

I am great... plus 1 point.

You tried to seduce me and have your accomplaices insert beverage containers into my rectum (true story)... minus 1 point.

You love Neasa... plus 100 points.

Let's assume Neil started with 0 points. The most points he could possibly get is 100, the least being 0.

Anyway...

Neil starts with 0. In total, he had 101 points added to his total, and 2 subtracted. 101 - 2 = 99.

You were in no position to say I was wrong until you had asserted what sort of scheme I was using. It might make **** all sense to you, but to me it makes perfect sense. Also, seeing as I am "me" and you are "you"... I win. For the record, the first year I sat the SATs I qualified in Maths only. Second year, I qualified in both.

In conclusion, I am better than you in every way. And I have a bigger penis. So, ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Aonghus, you be asking for the kicking of the ass. And I know better than most people. Quit now while you're only slightly behind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

ok i admit defeat, i guess it does make sense if you look at it that way, i was very tired when i posted it and i have a very limited mindframe when i'm tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

You're a mod, it's your job to edit unsuitable/pointless posts. Which you do.

Well, I've seen many a post that he hasn't edited that were completely pointless. Like this one for instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

You're the most squishy wonderful homeless grumpy ol' fecker mod EVER!

But on another note, be warned all ye who dare piss neil off a lot. I have absolutely nothing to do but troll this board and if anyone (except me or those who i don't care to hassle) act the arse in a non humourous way I shall go above and beyond where neil is allowed and troll you to DEATH! DEAAAAAATH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Well, I haven't been on boards too long so I wouldn't know as much as other people but you seem nice enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

An egotistical one?

Or perhaps vanilla.....

:rolleyes:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

If a mod were to delete every single pointless we made, the conversations here would become mind-numbingly boring and sterile. He's pretty good so far. Not too harsh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

If a mod were to delete every single pointless we made, the conversations here would become mind-numbingly boring and sterile.
    I would say a mods job here is to delete the pointless shit WHEN it becomes mind-numbingly boring and sterile. Its just that in my experience, that didnt take long :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

your not so bad.
    Except for the locking of my garog thread.

how did you become the grumpy/dictator-esque/homeless mod that you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Well, ya see, i sucked a lot of....

erm...i mean...shut up!

NEIL IS T3H BLACK WIZARDS!!!!

And soon his brain will be mine... mmm... brains.

Incidentally, have any of you seen that billboard in Terenure. The BIG pic of icecream with "MMMMMMMMMMMM..." beside it? If I ever find out who put that up I'm gonna kill them. KILL THEM!

Oh... right... the topic... WHY WASN'T I MADE MOD etc etc bitch bitch whine whine blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Well 'twas just a couple of days ago that Neil reminded me that these boards exist. So for that he gets my vote.
    Rock on

Incidentally I just found this quote that is both oddly appropriate and completely pointless.

"Arguing with the moderators is like shaking your fist at God. There's nobody there; and if there is, he's not listening. And if he's listening, all you're doing is pissing him off."

Aw... I missed trolling the forum while neil was out playing with his arse in a park. Sod it all.

<troll>
    :ninja:

incidentally kate i love you! .... platonically that is... :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

Oh come on. It doesn't matter if he has a home. He's still the homeless guy who somehow got power. I know I haven't a clue how he wound up being mod. I don't think he does. I think he was probably asking the old mod for some spare change on the street when he(the old moderator) just said "Hey man, change comes from within. But you can have some power and go nuts if you like" I make no sense. YAY!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

No, Aoife, you make too much sense. They'll be on to you soon, you can count on it, and then they'll kill you, once you've told them everything you know. You can't escape them, Aoife, you're one of the unlucky ones who makes far too much sense, they'll catch you sooner or later. Sorry, that was extremely off topic, to put us back on topic WE LOVE YOU NEIL, you grumpy, benevolent, evil, homeless dictator you.

<sudden realisation!> Hey?! Why ARE we throwing ourselves at Neil with songs of praise?

Down with this sorta thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by lordsippa
    <sudden realisation!> Hey?! Why ARE we throwing ourselves at Neil with songs of praise?

Down with this sorta thing!
    Careful now

Advertisement