Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of mod am i?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

well, to put it mildly

I made it through the wilderness, somehow I made it through
    Didn’t know how lost I was until I found you
    I was beat, incomplete, I’d been had, I was sad and blue
    But you made me feel, yeah, you made me feel shiny and new, hee

and that's the broadcastable version.

but yeah, you're good neil, i thought you were a bit non-present mod-wise, but then you showed your wrath of david's garog thread (which was a bit mean, but power's hot. once you get some, it's like oh ya...). you probably did loads before that, but i'm not an observation person. go you. *egomassage*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Neil we love you. but you see it's time for oneof my completey out of no where long posts. or maybe it isnt, who really knows? don't we all really want to learn to signify all our feelings and emotions through the creation of sounds? oh yes, the phrasing of that works on all levels. booyah. no this one is too obvisous. better help cover it up some. I am completely ebriated. yup not inebriatted at all. I am a very bad speller. look at my massive intellignece. don't yo understand? I am the lord your father and whatever i touch turns to gold! ph33l the powa of my used condom of holy seedlinging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Homeless and I have the proof.

http://members.boards.ie/havelock/neil.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

<GASP> Hard evidence! Well, now that we have established that neil is, in fact, homeless I have to say Alex, you're very very brave. You're letting him into your home tonight and not even wondering whether or not he'll ever leave. Think about it, I know if I were homeless and someone let me into their home there's no way in hell I'd be leaving anytime soon. And I know exactly what will be going through neil's head tonite....."No way am I giving up a sweet deal like this". What a great homeless mountain goat. And since everyone's been complementing him I feel I must do something to stop his head swelling and eventually exploding.....this is for his own good.
    Neil, you are a little puffy rat-midget cotton-tushed infested freak of nature poo poo headed...monstrosity of the seventh layer of heck - pee pee breathed... dookie eating -pig lovin -crab like -bow legged -creepy ass -bulbous headed -smaller than a bread box -hollow brained -gopher lick'n -intestine shaped -bacon wrapped -no soap using -squid slurping -botchilism growing -crotch scratching -one balled -accidentally birthed -filth spreading -juice producing -greasy palmed -fart leaking -ball of crap shaped like a little man......just <PANT PANT>...gimme a sec
    Nah, you know we all love you. We especially love you when you don't edit me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

He can't Jenny would kill him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

How would she do that hmm? When she's been replaced with a 6 FOOT LIZARD(!!!) that is?!

THAT'S RIGHT! THE MASONS HAVE GOTTEN JENNY! RUN FOR THE HILLS YE PEOPLE!

<oh tonight shall be a nonsensical and troll heavy one... I can just feel it>...

<troll> :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

As much as I love Jenny, the fact that her abduction has had such humourous consequences as the above post is a greatly redeeming factor for the Masons. BUT WE MUST GET HER BACK! We're talented here! We can create some ingenious scheme involving sporks to tunnel into the compund, and then...

Advertisement