Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE vs NI

Options
  • 11-03-1999 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

whats the story?
    dev can't organise this one, and no-one is taking his place. Don't the NI guys wanna get an 8 man irish team up there?
    Zero, whats the story with yer CA side?

Mickah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TidalWave

It is more likely right now that we will have a 4 a side or 5 a side team.
    8 is too many for a decent game..

NI quake team page coming soon.
    maybe smile.gif

TidalWave
    NI Quake.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

What we need to know is which players are going. Then we can pick a team from that.
    Also we need to source PCs. We can share them up there if people are willing to bring them and there is a cybercafe onsite.

Unfortunately I am away for the week but I'll help when I'm back (sat 21st). Till then bunny and von are in charge of team preparation, mickah you do transport, Zero CA. Bunny contact the lads and make sure that they know we are on our way and expect a team to play against. One 4 person team and one 8-10 person. Von check if beast/tomb can make it. If not, sort it out.
    Mickah, you are logisitics. Cars, people, machines.
    Zero, you dig the tunnel under Colonel Clinks office.

This is really a good point for me to NOT be involved to see whos going to pull their weight and whos unreliable. I've only picked these people cos they volunteered themselves. If you are waiting for me to invite you to help, dont. Post here to say what you WILL do .

good luck and I expect it all sorted when I get back, and NO jumping up and down on the beds while im gone.

DeV.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 11-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

4 a side or 5 a side
    This sounds good if you know what I mean, we'll uuhh do both.

Ill sort stuff out after this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

wooooooooooooooo
    THERES organisation!

GO DEV!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

this post is here to mess with your brain..

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 11-03-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ere dev, bunny, regi, etc.
    any of you be in town tomorrow ?
    i need to nick a starcraft cd off someone for a day, and ive to return Vex's zip disk (thanks vex smile.gif)
    and slaans CD (deadlay wha?)

Advertisement