Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum request; Manchester United

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

can i mod the man utd board if there ever is one?
    after all, unlike most utd supporters, ive actually been to old trafford, and seen man utd play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by DapperGent
    How have you guys been coping?

I'm still living on the memory of their third place premiership finish (not to mention their 2 European cups) but I'm glad they didn't get promoted really, I didn't much fancy being whipping boys for the season. Another years first team experience for the young lads and we'll be sorted to cope.

(Now can we have a Forest board? ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

This is a bad idea as a football fan i like the varied opinions on the soccer board and its one of favourites on boards simply because there a lot of other teams there (countries too).
    And if theres a Man utd board all the muppets will leave the soccer board and it wont be fun anymore.

I want a St pats board but then it would be an EL board which would suck without the English fan types posting in it saying how **** it is etc:

Me says down with this sort of thing icon13.gif

Imagine a football board with only fans who agreed :shudder: the thought is too freaky.

Btw i have been to Old Trafford 1up on most Man utd fans here it was awful they were playing Forest (4-1 i think)and there was a funeral or somfin in the stands ,sounded like it anyway.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

KDJAC
    And if theres a Man utd board all the muppets will leave the soccer board and it wont be fun anymore.

Dont worry kdjac this muppet is going nowhere and the others are mere impersonators , They are not real muppets at all. ;)

Anyway the poll says there is more liverpool supporters on the soccer board than utd so my mate dev will give them a board first.

Advertisement