Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7250i Vodafone LIVE!

• 05-08-2003 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Does anybody know if or when Nokia 7250i will become a Vodafone LIVE! handset? If so, will I then be able to use the service?
    I can currently use GPRS content. Is there any difference?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

You will not be able to use this handset to access Vodafone Live unforunately. There is not much difference between the content of Live and the standard WAP menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eoghanjordan

Thanks for that.

Also, When I send an MMS to somebody on the same network, they receive a atandard text message stating that I have sent them an mms and that they can view it on the vodafone website using a pc.
    Is this normal? Surely the whole point of mms is that they can be received by the handset (perhaps in the defunct mms inbox of my Nokia??).

If anybody has an info on this, I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

is their handset set up to recieve mms?

thats the problem

Don't think that's the problem. Both our handsets are set up ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The problem is that your mate is not configured correctly for MMS on the network.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Originally posted by eoghanjordan
    Don't think that's the problem. Both our handsets are set up ok.

its the account thats not setup, not the phone

Thanks, it's sorted now. The nokia uk website has a service which will send the correct settings to your phone.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Can you post a link to the page as the site is huge .

Advertisement