Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk Wants To Spank Us

Options
  • 12-03-1999 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hakeem's been asking me about the possibility of UK v IE on LAN. He suggested that either they came over here or we travel to the UK and play in a cafe there (all on 450's). But we can't. France cleaned us out.
    If they come here, he says their sponsors might pay for a cafe (!!) since I said we would probably not be able to afford the cost. Ehhhh Can anyone give definite specs of machines in the Belgard or Nethouse? (might be too small)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Swiiiiiing low, sweet chariot
    Comin for to carry me home...

There's gonna be spankings smile.gif

Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

As well as that, there's a 4 nations tournament coming up in July in Scotland which we've been asked to play at. Deadly wha? Team places are up for grabs. (Beast's gayness is really just TOO much)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I agree, that pink neglige was the final straw.

As for Nethouse I dont think that there would be any cash involved really if we asked nicely and played them on Sunday.
    The advertising alone would be worth the day I think (dont want to talk for them but they have been real supportive to date I have to say)

Their machines are all 350+ with Voodoo2s.

And very nice they are too.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

if its the nethouse, can i bring my own machine and use their monitors? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Are they AMD's or P2's?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

P2's

Advertisement