Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

external candidates

Options
  • 05-08-2003 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

ok, so i did my leaving in the institute, which means i technically did mine as an external candidate. so i was wondering where do i get my results from? i was told external candidates get the results posted to them but surely this cant be right? i was also told by others that you can go into the institute to get them?
    i know i can get them online but i dont wanna have to wait until 12 :(

anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I did my lc in bruce last year so i was an external canditate also, basically its the same deal as everyone else, you have to go into the inistitute to collect them or check online(bruce rang me at 8am to tell me mine). Should only be sent out if you fail to collect them for a few days or that.

Unless the inistitute is wildly different to bruce(which i doubt) should go like that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hehe did u beat ur parents to the post man?
    I was external too had to get up at bout 6 in the mornin and wait for postman so I would get my results and not me mother:)
    to this day she still doesnt know theay they were posted out to me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

But she knows you did the exams, right ? :p

Advertisement