Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Dylan Tickets on Sale on Ticketmaster.ie

Options
  • 05-08-2003 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

The dogs in the street could probably tell you at this stage, but nobody else seems to have posted it on here. In case you haven't heard, Bob Dylan tickets for his shows in November in the Point and Millstreet went on sale last Sunday unannounced on Ticketmaster.ie, four days ahead of the scheduled sale date.

I got mine. Whatever you think of the man, he will go down as one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, songwriters of all time, so you may live to regret not taking up the chance to see him live while you can.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Originally posted by saintgaz
    you may live to regret not taking up the chance to see him live while you can.

Yeah you'd think that wouldn't you. God help the audience if the gig happens to fall on one of his off days though.

Jesus, the last time he played the point - what was it 4 years ago? - he wasn't exactly captivating. In fact he was really rubbish. He could barely move and he didn't say a single word between any of the songs. Like a bus driver, he wasn't doing an ounce of work beyond the absolute minumum. I distinctly remember him waggling his knee from side to side constantly. That was as jiggy as he got. Now I nkow he's getting on and I didn't expect him to be Mick Jagger but he was just dead to the world. It was woeful. Really mundane.

His band were very good though!

Advertisement