Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important Post-- Please Read! Unless you only play Q1.

Options
  • 10-03-1999 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Righto ladies. Basically I lost all my mails and the backups last night, so I need tohave EVERYONES teams in for the IQ2DL within the next week or so.

Mail your team, two players and upto one sub(two players only highly recommended), Squad name, e-mail addresses of your members and their LPB/HPB status tp trick@indigo.ie

I want to start this thing before the IQ2CL.

Kegs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

the iq2cl is startin sunday week ( i hope) so you'd wanna do it quick wink.gif

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

You're in it too Nog ya little ****e, get your team in.

Come on lads theres way more Q2 players out there get off your arses and try to make it interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, i dont have anyone to play with, but if anyone else wants someone to muck about with, im game

Don't forget yourself Shanky boy wheres your and caves entry then?

Good man Eamo wink.gif

Kegser, aka Kevin O'Regan
    trick@indigo.ie

• Advertisement

Come on for gods sakes lads.

Advertisement