Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the name of this song...?

Options
  • 05-08-2003 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hey,
    been trying to find the name of a song that "the phantom" has been playing when theres no one there...the main chorus bit it is...
    "Just cause shes ****in him doesnt mean she dont love me" - its got a kinda sex pistols punky sound to it - it rocks! please tell me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

well, i aint too sure if its the song title, but i know that the main line in the chorus is "Do you love me now/still"

May this help you on your quest :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Squeegee

Hi, I would like to know the name of a song that -=Phantom=- played alot of too, I think its a QOTSA song sounds like "Feel Good Hit Of The Summer" and has a line in the chorus(when it slows down after alot of screaming!) - "what you did to me..." its not on (R) or (Songs for the Deaf)?

Thanks,
    -Squeegee

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dan

theboykidney, I think it might be "Space is the Place" by Spacehog, from Resident Alien, deadly album that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 theboykidney

Dan,, U rock! thats it! at last i can sleep at night! cheers dude

Advertisement