Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's gone for a year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

More stuff:

Lorcan's (Lara's Lorcan) innuendoes regarding breakfast cereals
    JOLT
    My caffeine addiction <twitches> Oh, wait. There it is!
    The slightly smug feeling that I'll outlast the nevermores.
    The guilt I felt for thinking that because they were all so sound.
    The rest of it
    Lorcan wearing a thong on his head in santry
    Lorcan on a Solpadein induced bender during and after the first disco
    Like I said, the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I warned him about that. Solphadine will do your liver and kidneys no end of damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

heh ive missed the delicious canteen food, helga and her charming small talk, the spacious living quarters....lol no seriously, i miss waking up in the morning just spontaneously smiling with happiness.........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

And whatever brain cells he had left must have gotten fried! It was funny though. He came sprinting through us as fast as he could while we were singing "Amore" outside Colm and Willie's room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

without a doubt the friends i made! really and truly, i'm convinced that the people i met this summer are some of the best i will ever encounter!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    [B
    Lorcan wearing a thong on his head in santry
    . [/B]

hey, i paid for half that thong, and a third of that kimono

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Originally posted by So-on

- trying to figure out a pattern in the cobbling around campus
    -

aha! so i wasn't the only person who did that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

All the people who are obsessed with their *Jolt Addiction* because everyone else on campus was doing it.
    My old RA who hated me (ah, Chris Chan).
    My older RA who kindof liked me, but hated my brother for being the worst room-mate ever (I can empathise).
    My instructors, one of whom was amazingly sound and funny, and the other who we continuously tormented (poor enda).
    The immature triumph I felt when defeating lights out by putting a lamp under the desk, not realising all the old CTYI-going RA's knew about it.
    In relation to ^^ my naivety.
    The years of my life I never really made the most of *cue generic nostalgia music and teariness*

Advertisement