Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

101 hidden packages in VC?

Options
  • 05-08-2003 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?act=ST&f=70&t=106394&

there is some cool comp to find the 101 hidden package. the comp i think is over, but i would still love to find it. so any ideas? i think it could be inside a room 101 but im not sure.

please let me know you thoughs or ideas.

thanks
    weemcd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

There is no 101st package, that thread you posted clearly states that. Did you even read it before posting this?

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

those people are quitters, i mean how can they be certain, after reading alot of those vc threads the users are pompous dicks finding fault with everything, they dont know too much about vc, i knew about glitches and easter eggs that they didnt. they cant possibly have searched all of vice city. i have a feelin you need to have 100% completed the game to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well if somebody said so on the internet IT MUST BE TEH TRUE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

well there definitely isn't a 101st hidden package thats the same as the other 100 (not in the pc version anyway)
    i reckon it must've been the broken one upstairs in the hotel...

i got into the easter egg room last night, what a ****ing waste of time that was:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The 101st package is in the hidden Cow level.

• Advertisement
Advertisement