Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NETHOUSE Q2ers

Options
  • 09-03-1999 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok you q2 kids, who is comin over to the nethouse this friday? i will be there (enough of a reason to come anyway!)
    pints in mcsorelys at 8.0 as usual? castor, can you bring in alpha centuri for me? and when were gonna kick yer ar$e in the semi final of the fa cup as well.
    nog, are you comin down? if ya are will ya bring down afrogrooveking? show us how he kicked cheez around smile.gif
    whitewash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

is anyone going????

i'll pay yis to be may friends for 5 hours

white(billy no mates)wash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Gimme a tenner and i'll go smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Yeah I'll probably head along - for Tribes and Starcraft ONLY though. smile.gif

Teeth.

HA-HA

i feel good now... i was gonna give yis 20 quid, but sure a tenner it is. you strick a hard bargain. i also want sexual favours for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Oh, okay. But none of that Chaos DM **** - I'm not that kinda girl.

Teeth.

• Advertisement

Oh okay then but seuxal favours ? **** that, any chance I can just pay you in kind when I come into some money (probably sometime next year) ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

perhaps, big perhaps. My clothes always end up stinkin of some chain smoker's cheap fags :/...ah i'll make the best effort i can smile.gif

you big meanie!
    think of the chainsmoker! my health is in poor enough condition without you moanin!
    shall we meetin mcsorelys or do i have the evening off sir?

and castor will ya ever answer? i want that ol alpha centuri offa ya!

jeez, do i have to put this to the top of the board again?

well, mcsorelys at 8 it is then. me an castor will be there anyway havein a few scoops. hey kegser, are you vomin out? just so we can prove who is right in the 'what does kegser really look like' competition. i reckon im still in it with the one-legged-lesbian dwarf conclusion. although castor is prolly closer to the truth with his 13 yr ol girlie suggestion.
    anyway, anything to make this post seem worthwhile waste of my time smile.gif
    white(mines a large one)wash

So will there be a tenner floating around down there then eamo ? There may be a lift home in it for you wink.gif and some tea and scones then back at your place muhahhaahhha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

oooh,

Q2'ers going to NetHouse, here can I come along and play one of yahs? smile.gif

Sure yea why not, mind you we're all ****e at this q2 thing you all seem to be talking about on this board, isn't that right SuperDiscoPartyMan ?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yah MP and quite a number of SC players will be there too (me regi koopa teeth etc)
    so we can give yah a game of that too.

mmm.... Big mosh...

DeV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭pebble

yo yo yo yo baby wassss upppp!

it tha superdiscopartyman in da hoooooouse.
    des beeches dono no muthafukkin quakeworl drom no kick ass ho tha be q2.
    we go fukk dem ova nice like.
    i meet you hos in da bar at 8
    i be da one wit all da fly mamas hangin offa my dik. you can have one fo 25 bucks if you can handle it
    later hommes
    SDPM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Here Eamo, I'm a 13 year old one-legged bisexual dwarf. Get your facts right you tit. And you'll never get me out. Basement power!!!!

Kegs.

The Sun! It's blinding! Blinnnnding!

Advertisement