Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A daddy long legs crawled into my pc when i hit him with a manual!!!

• 06-08-2003 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Now what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

I'm no expert, but I'd imagine a ban from Technology would solve the problem...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Lay off the sauce, chief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Im not on the sauce and im not getting banned. Thats what happened. Is it dangerous to the components inside?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i shouldn't think so, the worst case scenario would be him getting gibbed by one of the fans, i doubt that though.
    just turn off the pc & leave it to die/crawl back out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

with any luck he might join some pins on your cpu and over clock it for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Your right. I opened it up and he was dead at the bottom, either he got a shock or something from some of the components or too hot. But i picked him by the leg and threw him out the window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Anyone who would post a reply to a guy with 19 or so posts per day is a muppet.

Oh wait.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

I've spiders living happily in my other pc... the side of the case is off and they come and go as they please.
    No dead bodies yet either...:)

In a possibly irrelevant thread... my reply is possibly relevant?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

could be good thread for Whats the weirdest thing u found in a pc... mine would have to be a family of mice ... ehehhehe twas funny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement