Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying flash mx in ireland???

Options
  • 06-08-2003 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

is there anywhere i can buy flash mx studio in ireland at a reasonalbe price, using an upgrade?

the upgrade price on the macromedia site works out at $499, any search i've done on irish sites selling this product just gives me the full price, mx alone is over 700euro!

i'll get it from the states if i have to, would just be handier buying here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

If you have a broadband access, you can order and download from Macromedia website, there's an international web page.
    I've done that for the MX Suite (Drreamveawer, Flash, Fireworks, Freehand,...). You can resume the download...

You can also order a CD, took few days to arrive (I choose that as a backup).

Raphael

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You're better off buying it from Macromedia and downloading it. I investigated buying it in Ireland too, but it was a total ripoff.

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

agree, total rip off.

prob just download it and order the cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dynamic.ie

Definetly the cheapest way to get it is through the macromedia website. You can take advantage of the upgrades and check the prices on the different regional websites macromedia have.

The US one should be the cheapest but just check the german one (i think) for the euro price. Use www.xe.com for a conversion of the us price. Might save a few extra quid!!

Cheeurs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

arse, just seen, as of 1st july we gotta pay vat!

they fcuk you at the drive through, not comming out of my pocket, but still a pisser all the same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement