Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just made my first BF1942 movie

Options
  • 06-08-2003 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Just made a movie in battlefield 1942, my curiosity was aroused by a battlefield 1942 movie I saw on games network on Sky it had music and effects and everything, so having a day off and nothing better to do I googled around and found this

http://www.bf1942files.com/file.stuff?body=movies

And im happy to say i now have my first movie 25 megs in length down from 2.34 GBS, plus theres an audio track playing in the background lol, easy if you follow the instructions on that link, im looking to get text effects in there as well but id say itll be a lot harder to do that then just making the movie

Later all

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

finally got text into the movie, let me tell ya twas a bugger but i figured it out, premier is a bit of a picky prog in what it wants to do and what it doesnt want to do

next on the list is transitions and fades

keep ya posted, file size now stands at 34 megs sigh getting bigger but better lol

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Just wondering what type of movie is it?
    Stunt movie? a 'buy this game, this is how cool it is' video? or what sorta video is it? may download it over night, not sure :)

just basically an overview of the game on IWO jima, havent actually put it up anywhere to download on 56k dontcha know, but if ye wait im putting together a second video that promises so much more

Regards

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

If you DCC it to me on IRC I can host it on my account in college for a while.
    SyxPak|NUIG on quakenet
    do a whois to make sure that it's the client running from frink.nuigalway.ie
    It'll auto-accept too :)

Made a connection to your server unfortunately being on 56k dial up itd take 4 hours to send so I dont want to eat into my anytime allocation by sending it

But thanks for the offer

Shin

• Advertisement
Advertisement