Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed on getting new TV.

Options
  • 06-08-2003 3:49pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting a new TV preferably a 32" wide screen.

A Philips TV has caught my eye and I'm wondering if anybody has any opinion on it:

Philips 32PW8608

32" wide screen 100Hz Flat

You can find some specs here

So what does everone think?

Before anyone says it, yes I know a Sony would be very nice, but I'm already streteching Euro 300 more then I had originally planned for the Philips and an equivalent Sony would be at least another 200 :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

I'm sure the Philips will be fine. If you have hi fi run your TV through it!!! I couldn't bare to listen to normal TV speakers!!!.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Yeah, it looks to be a very good system, fairly good specs. You cant go too wrong with a philips.

Advertisement