Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake.ie Qizmo up

Options
  • 15-03-1999 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Lo All,

I'm helping with the maintenance of the Quake.ie servers.

Firstly - qizmo server is running.
    Addy is: Quake.ign.ie:27000 - play about with it.

Second - I'll load the damage mod on the CA server soon.

I might also shut down a server or two for a little while to see if there is any PL difference.

Anybody want a runes or headhunters server???

Slosh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

nice one slosher

i say we put kombatteams mod on all the duel/war servers, so ppl can have wars on duel servers, and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Nice 1 Slosh.

I'd luv to see the headhunters mod up but it is another d/l and I do not see the lazy ****ers in Irish Quake d/lin it.

So as its a server side mode the runes one would be cool. I do have a bad feeling it may be vanilla quake only, ask Blade he was the expert on it as far as I remember...

Gandalf.

"Slosh runs into one of Gandalf's Death Spots "

[This message has been edited by gandalf (edited 15-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Can we have an old fashioned ffa server on indigo wha? Dm6, Dm3, Dm4, Dm2, Androm9, E4m3 on a cycle. No e3m9 levels please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

Topsid DM6..DM6..DM6 that server rocked

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Theres gonna be a big change on the server front soon. The more astute of you should twig it wink.gif

Slosh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Fing

Slosh, please please throw a runes server together. I'm fed up playing on stateside Artifact servers with brutal pings! BTW, you should have no probs running runes on QW.

Fing

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Proxy aint doin its job smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

hey sloshy, or somebody, get in contact with some other server d00ds and ask them to give ya a good qizmo server config, cos tha whole setup is rather shagged, anyway if it gets working it'll kick assssss!

Advertisement