Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIM BURGESS at The Village!

Options
  • 06-08-2003 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

The good all-round Charlatans bloke is playing The Village, Wexford St on Friday, September 12th with a full band.

Tim's new solo album, 'I Believe' is out the day of the gig, with the single, 'I Believe In The Spirit' out August 29th. The band for the record includes keyboard player, Roger Manning (Beck’s regular guy who had also been on The Vines’ album) and on horns is Probyn Gregory, who has worked with Brian Wilson.

He's also playing The Limelight in Belfast on Thursday, September 11th.

Tickets are €23.50 (inc. booking fee) and are on sale now Road, Soundcellar and usual outlets.

Check out some of his new tracks at:
    http://www.pias.com/timburgess

Cheers
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Why doesnt he just quit altogether.....tuckin fosser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by acquiescefc
    Why doesnt he just quit altogether.....tuckin fosser

thats not nice.....
    not that i'm complating, not being nice is a large part of being human... but why do think he's such a Fúckin Tósser?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I said he was a tuckin fosser.....now your twistin me words!!!!

Advertisement