Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazingly stupid/embarassing Photos

Options
  • 06-08-2003 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Well, i thought this'd be kinda fun...guess i best start with an example....oh god.

sunny09.jpg

I DON'T NORMALLY LOOK LIKE THIS!!

erm...yeah, it basically involved someone telling me "dye your hair pink neil"...so i did. cept, my hairs jet black. and i had no bleach.

Or Gloves. so spent a nice day wandering round with a bright pink scalp and pink hands. and..silver nail varnish with bits of pink....

I DON'T NORMALLY LOOK LIKE THIS!!

i know i'm gonna regret this. btw, if theres enough interest i'll throw together a picture gallery of peoples faces on this board. just let me know if theres interest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Good idea neil, I think I'll join in

Et voila, me in a bunny suit :D

aonghusbunny.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I don't have an embarrassing photo of myself, thankfully. But there is this one of Hugh playing with his nipple and looking quite odd. If he wants his name cleared I have one of him looking reasonably aesthetically pleasing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

hugh.JPG

Hughs next sentence was:

"wuh?.....wuh?.........wuh?.............photo?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I dont have that many pics from ctyi on my computer :(
    but heres me adjusting:
    mcdaradjusts.JPG
    and here's Hugh's crotch:
    mikerotch.JPG
    both these are from 2002 =/ i don't have any recent ones on my pc yet.

Oh, and do put them in your post like that, you need to host them online first.
    boards provides 2mbs free webspace, not much, but plent for pictures.
    >Here<

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Cool, some of these pics are worse than mine. though i'm gonna have to put up a proper pic at some stage to stop the dirty rumours that my scalp and hands are naturally pink. which would be amusing :D

(for the record, i am teh ubersexeh)

and if anyone wants embarassing photos of young hugh, that is 14 year old hugh, Lemme know :D

• Advertisement

Post them anyway. We can turn this into an 'Embarrassing Pictures of Hugh' thread. And see in what evil ways he retaliates. Most likely with embarrassing pictures of us.

Oh wait, thats bad, hugh has had at least 6 or 7 years to catalogue bad photos of me...and that damn digital camera! Nooooo!

Please *pouts*? It's all in the name of fun, if anyone has an embarrassing picture of me, I'll let them post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Get me a scanner and I can have pics of Hugh, Neil, and iMP from primary... hehehe...

But never me. :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Muhah.

hah

hHAHAHHAAHAHA

I have photos...SOOO MANNNYY PHOTOS!!!! But they're at home. That picture of me rubbing meh nipples is actually quite ok, compared with the usual standard of HUGHphoto..
    Until then, heres THIS picture of Neil doing something odd.

Apr26301.JPG

• Advertisement

.....this means war.

once again i state, i am not simply a big nosed rapist, i do not always look like that :p

actually atm i am now clean shaven and with a new haircut. Snazzy. Hugh, the pics of you will go up soon. oh so soon. as will pics of fio...cus well, i want to. :D

Neil if you have a scanner we could arrange for a mutual exclusion policy... heheheh...

Originally posted by alucard
    hugh.JPG

Hughs next sentence was:

"wuh?.....wuh?.........wuh?.............photo?"

Nice one :) It DOES look like I have an erection in my stomach, though :D

Em, theres a temptation to rename this "amazingly stupid/embarrasing photos OF NEIL"

/me mutters, for christs sake, i'm not that ugly am i? :)

Neil, you aren't ugly. You're damned hot! That's why we're posting up these pics! duh... mmm... Neil man secks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Since he suggested it!
    <<snip - thems not going up. for one, Jen would and will kick your ass for sticking em up. and i will laugh. oh how i will laugh - Neil>>
    I'll know he'll edit this post, delete it or 12 click me, but he does paint a rather bad picture of him self. He's always holding people down, abusing them, holding them against their will. SO COPY THESE TO YOUR HARD-DRIVE. and if they dissappear from here, post them again.

HEHhehehehehehheehhehhe

And since some of you have yet to see my terrible visage. I have a treat for you. One bad, one not so bad photo of me, no funny ones exist. (lie)

http://members.boards.ie/havelock/The%20Old%20Man.jpg

http://members.boards.ie/havelock/The%20Commander.JPG

I've shaved the fluff since boards.ie paintball.

These photos look disturbingly connected.. consider the direction of the eyes and the hand at the bottom of the picture in the first, and the second one speaks for itself...

Originally posted by Havelock

[<<snippity snip>>[/url]
    I actually think you make yourself look worse through these photos by actually taking arty black and white photos of.. whatever that is

I have the gimp photos of you, do not incure my wrath.

• Advertisement

Why do you all keep threatening to post embarassing pictures of each other? Why not just post them?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Pray for me that I'm not killed for this.... Eamon and Colin.. looking.. erm.. Dashing.

Okay, here we have an exceptionally bad photo of me. Staring into space. Looking awful. For those of you who don't know me I'm in the front row. Feel free to make fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

wait a cotton pickin minute, why won't this thing let me just stick in the linky thing to my desktop after i press image if i have the right linky thing in?? it used to. damn technology. someone explain with nice simple a-cavan-girl-who-can't-be-arsed-uploading-it-onto-the-free-webspace language. preferably someone cool.

Erm... ok... please don't try to link to an image on your pc. Honest mistake I know, but just attach the file. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did the imagey thing. it worked before. leave me alone you poo you.

I know the evil despot will proably remove this. But he has no excuse to. His girlfriend isn't in this one, nore is he raping anyone. So Neil, darling, just so you don't accidential delete this one its on its own.

http://members.boards.ie/havelock/neil.jpg

Originally posted by Havelock
    I have the gimp photos of you, do not incure my wrath.
    You were there for that?
    Linkage, please :)

Remember that day in the secret garden, when our beloved mod, had his foot on your neck, and cover your head to make you look llike either a gimp or prisoner of war.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

less talk, Alex dear, more linkage :D

Advertisement