Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazingly stupid/embarassing Photos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

no, really. what night was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I dont know. I remember taking the picture (Steven put his hand over Garógs crotch and said "wouldnt this be a good picture" and i took it) but i have no idea what day it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i thought it might be the final sunday, with the zoo and variety show but that day i ws wearing my blue cords, black round neck 3/4 length sleeve top and not my hat and in the picture i'm wearing my black shirt with the white pinstripes.

but it's still a great photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Heres a pic of our 7 person wide line in the zoo

zoo3.jpg
    (Kevin, Deirdre,John,Cat,Me,Mairead,Barry & Tias in the foreground)

P.s. how long does everyone think chancer (see above) will last

25 pointless, off topic posts within 1/2 an hour of registration is NOT a good way to ensure survival

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Right it's very overdue but...

THERE'S TWO OF 'EM!!!

Hot Richard Action

Hugh and MacDara fun!

Nicest Picture

I'll give you the others soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Here's Liz with Hannah, my apologies, but I don't have any of her in a skirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Am i the only 1 who thinks hannah maybe about to suck liz's blood in that picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Richard, you might want to eliminate some of the white space in those pics.. and you CAN'T link to pictures stored in your email account.. unless you give us your password.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Bitching!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

What ya mean think? Of course she is, they were the vampires on campus. All the bodys of the Spainish students drained of blood, no one seems to remembers...oh yeah, damn forgot they covered that all up. Whoops...anyway....twiddles thumbs.

Crash :why did you deleted my last post on this thread, nothing offencive in it, pm me pls. Let me know what I said or suggested. So I don't do it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

As i remember it was an off topic argument also i believe it was one where you started off with "ColinM you twat". so shush small child.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

just a little picture of hou-man an anonymous guy gave to me. he's high on jolt, BPM, and lucozade.
    [IMG]C:\My Documents\Downloads\Stuff\Ctyi fotos\hou-man high on BPM.jpg[/IMG]
    this is intended as humerous only

i'll try this again. sorry ppl.

Originally posted by nosmo
    Richard, you might want to eliminate some of the white space in those pics

Everyone's a critic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

My god that's a stoned Hou-Man!

it actually is.
    u had to be in electronic Eng. to see him with the sounds and everything. (sorry hou-man, i permit u to put something horrendous of me online)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

ALIM!!!

YOU BASTARD

MAY YOU ROT IN THE NINTH CIRCLE OF HELL

*side note, Neil edit that out please*

Here we have Steven the Pimp. I would post the one with his arms around four of us, but that's already been posted in another thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sleazus

I could out-pimp him without my bling and with one part of my anatomy tied behind my back. I'd post some photos, but I was too cheap to bring or buy a camera.

I challenge Stephen to... a walk off.

By the way, Hou-man, duuude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

*gasp* carefull Sleazus, You're not young anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sleazus

And at that moment, a David Bowie poll appears. Odd, no?

By the by, I was writing that before you responded, but couldn't resist the opportunity for ironic timing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Well, here's one. I got it from Oisin.

http://www.geocities.com/malecrct/dress.html

hmmmm...

OMG it finally f***ing works!!

Is it just me or does Garóg's face look distorted? I remeber that day-using Garóg's trenchcoat belt, Richard managed to look like a white, afro-less Hendrix, and then there was the priest-Catholic schoolgirl bit...Heeheehee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i knew if i went through all this crap i'd find a picture of someone i knew/ met once, besides havelock.

http://members.boards.ie/zukustious/Group_Photo.jpg

the crazy red haired girl with the black top and the red tartan skirt, i know you muhaaa haa. not really know as i think i recall your name is jen or aoife or something along those lines. Colin says hi

Here are s'more. One of MacDara EXTREME CLOSE UP!!!!. And one of Hugh.

Hugh all surprised?

Close shot of MacDara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Once again, yet another photo that manages to make it look like my tongue is too big for my mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

At long last here are but 5 of stevanavich's pictures are up...

Barreh!

Guh?

polka dot smacks up twinkle

malec0 and Thias

ORGEH!!!

enJOY, more to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I'll admit I edited this photo of me a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

alex will pay for what he has done

this is a nice picture of him beong unfaithful........with a crossdresser!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!
    **** I don't like those photos. I'm look, uhh, scary. I'm scared of myself. *sniffle, sniffle*

Advertisement