Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazingly stupid/embarassing Photos

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

he he he

i have defeated him

mwahhh ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

LOL Alex, you don't look *too* bad/scary :P

Sesion 2. disco two

as i was busy (ahem) on the seats people were taking pictures. Could those peoplle please come forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Yes, photos are great. Follow the link to this site http://www.picturetrail.com/petersession1 and see.

I'm uploading my photos. I have 99 so it might take a while. Plus others I got off people but I'm sure I'll eventually have up at least half of them. Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

How many photos of me in strange poses do you have btw? Just to know what I'm up against.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Probably not too many...let me see... One, two...

Three at the most

how do i put the pics up i have a few goodies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

(This has been explained before, but okay)

Go to http://members.boards.ie/

Press webspace signup

Enter your various details here

Once the registration process is over, sign in and use the webspace manager to upload files

Once they have been uploaded, put the link to the picture in your post like this:
    PICTURENAME[img][/img]

(Remember to have the exact same file extention, it's case sensitive)

Advertisement