Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us

Options
  • 11-03-1999 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

Scream the only one tho'....be a year old in a few weeks...WAN SCREAM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Warm Puke

Happy Birthday HIV... your cake is in the post... if I can just manage to get the friggin' thing stuffed into this envelope!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

cal yerselves a clan? sure ya cant even beat them doozer muppets yet.

happy birthday boys n girls

'for their all child molesters'
    'for their all child molesters'
    'for their all chiiiild moleehesters'
    'and so say so all of us'

and so etc etc etc etc etc etc
    white(whaens the party?)wash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Happy Birthday lads, got no present for you, except maybe a good shafting on war1 tonight.

I went along to the HIV web site today, and was visitor 5000.. got a screen shot and all, but it is too big to post......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

As part of our birthday celebrations HIV are proud to announce a game versus Unreal, the No. 1 English Quake 2 Clan.

Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

err kegs, i know i said to arrange matches against good opposition like but do you always have to take things to extremes? btw if its true nice one smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

clan HIV are 1 year old today smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Yah, but you were going nowhere til I joined smile.gif So the real birthday is in June.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Ahhhhh....Happy Birthday HIV.
    Its so nice to see you all frown up now.
    Sure, I remember back in Jedi when we had no opposition to play with and how crap you were when you started up.
    things have ****ing changed now ya ****s
    Oh yeah, you were crap when you first started CT :p
    I think I'll shoot myself in the head now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nutter

Happy birthday HIV, did i miss the jelly and ice cream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RookieWan

Congrats HIV. Like Max has said, things change within a year. From matches on the single player levels to the way they are played these days...
    Come to think of it, Max aren't we the two oldest living relics from last years Jedi squad, and thus the oldest two still living Q2 clan d00ds??? Break out the canes...

RW

• Advertisement
Advertisement