Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd screen print

Options
  • 06-08-2003 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if its possible to do a screen capture from windvd 2000 or similar??

Cheers in advance

RobC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Most software will have this feature anyway wont it ?
    I know Powerdvd has it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

power dvd is only letting me take a sreeenshot from the movie menus, not from the film itself (just shows up as blank screen) its the same when i do a normal print screen from windows, it just shows up as a blank image.

Cheers
    RobC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

hypersnap dx can do it
    hyperionics.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i remember hearing that fraps can do it, you can take grabs of the intros to games, so i guess dvd's would be the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Go into PowerDVD and fiddle with the capture settings - I couldn't get captures straight away either, but a few tweaks (only I can't remember what exactly I did now) and it should work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

great stuff....cheers guys.... will try later.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

robc the best way to do it is to pause the dvd miminize it open paint in backround have that selected as the open window but still be able to see the dvd player and hit print screen this eliminates the blank screen hope i explained it ok for ya

Advertisement