Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedi Knight Clan

Options
  • 03-03-1999 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

i know im in the wrong place - but lots of ppl read here. i know jedi knight has been out a while but ive been playin it on and off a bit and me and me mates startin a kinda clan, they called it the "irish jedi brotherhood"
    spose its a first tho. if u wanna play with/against us gimme a shout smile.gif
    ps we play over ms zone - a 300 ping even in JK is more than playable

PPS i might give em q2 so we can have enem more craic against rest of ireland and see if we can get one point in the league smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ah ffs lad, you do realise what baggage the name Jedi carries around here smile.gif...best to bury the past m8.

/me relives painful memories of Obi-Wan[JEDI]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

and dont forget the old q1 jedi either
    god help us all
    Death[Jedi]

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

um....
    No comment whatsoever.
    *******s...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

don't knock the JEDI, we had loads of fun taking the pi$$ out of them smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

OK

Jedi is completely before my time and they were gone after I started playing quake on-line.

So, can somome PLEASE tell me why every time that particular clan is mentioned everyone laughs or groans, or ****es their pants?

ELP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Do we have to say why? I thought that whole sordid affair was happy buried and forgotten... kaput, never to spoken about again. Now see what you's started! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Q1 bit was before my time too, but they were still flailing around in q2 when i started up. Everyone pi$ses themselves cos they had the most pretentious git ever in q2 - Dream, Obi Wan, Silence - in the clan. What sensible individuals like Max were doing in there as well, I can only wonder..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

drea, obi_wan and silence?
    i thought they/it were all the same muppet?

that's why he said "git" not "gits" smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hey, there wasn't exactly an abundancce of clans to choose from back then.
    HIV was still a nasty disease, DzR was a meaningless three letter acronym (not that it is one exactly)Scream was something you did when someone lobbed a squashed up slice of bread directly on your gnads,Dali was a dead Spaniard and EM was something you said when accused of something else to give you time to make up an appropriate excuse as to why you forgot to buy her flowers. oops. That reminds me.
    Besides I didn't want to join APOC

• Advertisement

APOC, hehehe lol. Poor auld red, wonder what ever became of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Hahaha. Apoc i remember them. And as for Jedi eehhhuuuuhhhh please lets not remember that lovely charming fello and we shall never speak of him again.EVER.

Silly silly silly angry peny up angry child God help him . sad.gif
    JM

Hahaha. Apoc i remember them. And as for Jedi eehhhuuuuhhhh please lets not remember that lovely charming fello and we shall never speak of him again.EVER.

Silly silly silly angry pent up angry child God help him . sad.gif
    JM

he can't even use a message board smile.gif

Things are not all they seem. Both are not identical smile.gif

That is true, however all you had to do was click "Edit message" and you wouldn't have to repost. ... "he can't even use a message board smile.gif" = True. tongue.gif

G'wan Benji, one more ****-up for the heck of it.

By the way, you're adopted and there's no such thing as underpants gnomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

There is such a thing as underpants gnomes, was a couple of nights ago and was up till all hours playing baldurs gate and consumed many many cups of coffee, the real stuff not the instant kind mind u. Then heard this bizarre little tune which I still cant get out of my head, then these little gnome guys came marching into my room and went to my chest of drawers and robbed my underpants, the funny thing is though, I dont even have a chest of drawers in my room..... Bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

you mad man TC, are ya crazy or wat?!..thats totally out of order. Everyone knows the Gnomes steal your socks.

to clear this up once and for all they ARE underpants gnomes. now, we all know what step 1 is, but what is step 2?

• Advertisement

Step 1 - steal underpants
    Step 2 - ???
    Step 3 - make profit

any suggestions for step 2 ???

and b4 anyone asks who does not know what the hell i'm on about, no I'm not on drugs

So u still think there's no such thing as underpants gnomes ??

http://www.thehellhole.com/sounds/epi_217/217_gnomesong.wav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

aahhh no another post gobbled up by q2 "we treat boards like irc" [ smile.gif] talk !
    remember the original msg tongue.gif

Editing messeges thats a handy thing IF I KNEW ABOUT IT.
    Anyway i will master this board i tell you.

Editing messeges thats a handy thing IF I KNEW ABOUT IT.
    Anyway i will master this board i tell you.

Acchhh Sure 1 more never hurt Wha!

Go on Ben!!
    One more time for the hell of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

why would they go to your dresser tin?
    we all know that your 'undies' are lying in a brittle broken heap in the corner. you naughty boy!

as for underwear gnomes... hmmm, i think it is only socks they go for. and if they did want undies, you certainly wouldnt be their first choice victim. i mean, who would they sell rubber sealed underpants too?

oh, and least i forget, this is one strange thread, and who cares what the original message was. its nice to see the q2 boys keeping a nice inane post going. see, no politics (we hate dzr... who said that?) no *****ing (yis are all w@nkers) no swearing **** you) and no pedantacisms (well, the rl is only .89876349 seconds slower in q2 than q1)

now.. are we all happy campers?
    no? then f*ck of back to manchester
    c*nts
    white(only 9 months to christmas)wash

Ladsl, for the last time. There's no such thing as underpants gnomes.
    I think you've all been drinking too much coffee - Tweek's coffee, Country fresh, like the morning after a rain storm.
    Personally, I recommend Tweek's Almerato French.
    Sometimes a hot cup of French Roast Almerato is just what a man needs to get him through the day. That smooth aroma and mild taste is what makes Tweek's Coffee so very special. Special, like an Arizona sunrise or a Juniper wet with dew. A light rain in the middle of a dusty afternoon or a hug from your dear old aunt

You think he's mad try having to live with that insine madman.
    Yeah its trying i tell you trying.
    JM

• Advertisement

Up Yours Adopted Boy!!!
    Plus, you drink and smoke too much.
    "You're killing yourself luvvie, you're killing yourself" etc. etc.
    Shouldn't you be studying or some crap.

Advertisement