Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedi Knight Clan

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

OBI WAN was a fag and so were lost of JEDI
    i remember we beat them like bold step children on DM3 and obi cried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

I Remember you beat then in a unorganised game and in Jedi's defence the beat the pants outta you about 3 days later in a proper game shame on you for honing in on a fluke.
    Whatever you say at 1 stage Jedi were the best clan even if Obi wan the crap head ran it.
    JM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RookieWan

Oh dear... Obi's not around and people are screaming at each other again... What a lad... What an influence...
    But I'd like to say 'hear hear' to what Max said. When I entered Jedi, they were the only clan, next to ApoC and that was it. Nothing else... We were the top clan then, and nothing came close to it! But Obi became the old obnoxious d00d he was on Q1, and Jedi became something you scraped of the soles of your shoes... To be honest with Rad in his good days, and Max and me kicking behind, we were hard to beat.
    As clan Jedi was cool, but first Obi and later Rad started screwing around...
    My 0.02 on this subject...
    RW (a bit late repoly, but I've not been on this site for a LOOOONG time ;-))) )

Advertisement