Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting Up Email With Iol Anytime Hellppp!!

Options
  • 07-08-2003 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭

I have tried quite a few times today to set up an email a/c with iol anytime and keep getting error messages, like you are not connected, cli not switched on.

I can read my usage, signed in last Thursday. Tried for web sapce as well but no luck. I have emailed suport but don't hold out much hope of a reply.

Am I doing something basically wrong or this service down and no one has said so?

Help

gbcullen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Definitely doesn't belong here (but you probably knew that:)). Moving to Nets/Comms as it's a better place for it (though probably still not ideal)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

like you are not connected, cli not switched on.

I got that cli thing but that was sumtin in the register thing for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by GBCULLEN
    Am I doing something basically wrong or this service down and no one has said so?
    Apparently they haven't updated the site to allow Anytime customers to register addresses/webspace.
    Ring them and they'll set it up over the phone, or so other people have said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭swoofer

Many thanks for replies, I feel sane again.

SCEPTRE apologies I just did not think when posting.

gbcullen

Advertisement