Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Arena : IE vs NI

Options
  • 14-03-1999 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Right lads,

I need to know who is going up north from the regular CA players, you all know yerselves whether or not you'd be on the team, so mail me whoever can go.

elzero@freenet.hut.fi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ronan, if you need a player, you can gimme a shout on the day..
    as ya know, i hate playing clan arena on modem, but i play everything on LAN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Thanx Sam, the team.ie players will obviously be called on if we cant get enough CA-ers to the north, and to be more specific, if any of the below CA players are goin north, you're wanted :

Mickah, Death, Daa, Cream, Vexorg, Johno, Anjocan, Dev, Dre

There are a good few more good ca players that I cant think of off hand, but the above would be most of the better players, so let me know if you can go

Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

OMG, when i w0000000000p all ur fukkign ass's at the next LAN event im gonna WATCH u cry u inbred ****ERS smile.gif

no really.

i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Wots that ste

Jealous?
    ahahhahaha
    SUCK IT

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

more than jealous my friend.

smile.gif

alstho I couldn't give a **** no more as my day will come, my day WILL come

(i hope)