Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nought to do with quake thank fuk

Options
  • 12-03-1999 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

just wonderin if anyone was going to metallica? would be good fun to get a crowd goin and do some stompin.
    whitewash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Oi WWman

me and my bro prolly are, i'll get back to u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Arghh, I saw Metallica 8 yrs ago when they used to be good.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well,
    i saw them bout 10 yr ago, i saw them bout 8 yr ago, an i saw them bout 3 yr ago.
    an th4ey still kicked the llama's ass.
    twill e good again. and even if they arent, they at least put on a kick ass how
    zero, no probs, good to see ya agina and lets get some more pll out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Yup, I should be going..and maybe have a few with me
    anyone know what day it's on, I wanna plan my first day off from Co-op if needs be smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep I'll be heading to this one with the usual gang, we can link up if ya like safety in numbers or something like that tongue.gif

Pity about all the security at the last one twas very hard to get a decent mosh goin.

Ohh any1 see that top 10 of metal last week on Channel 4, Bruce Dickinson has rejoined Iron Maiden by the looks of it... I sense a concert/tour

/me runs out and gets the tickets !!!!!

Gandalf.

[This message has been edited by gandalf (edited 13-03-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Mettalica still kick ass when you think about
    it like
    Sept Larz Ulrich hes a ****er
    C-mon James Hetfields one cool muthafuk
    Anyone else think the song justice for alls way too long?
    I'm broke atm can't get a ticket sad.gif

5th of july is the date
    yes i did hear about iron maiden.
    shame. i used to have all their albums an stuff. all went a bit pear shaped after 7th son of a 7th son. if they tour tho i guess i'll have to go. even if it is for ol time sake and to hear some of the classics.
    live after death is still one of the best live albums in the world....ever.... part 2!
    back to metallica tho. should be good. they still kick ass and put on a super show. all their music is cool and no they never did sell out. just went on and diversified. fixxxer is one of the best songs ever. and justice for all is a crackin album. no its not to long. to live is to die is brilliant and the only dodgey song on it is the last one.
    now if only suicidal tendencies would come back sad.gif
    it would make one of my tattoos seem like a good idea!
    white(i saw your mommy)wash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Yeah Suicidal Tendencies, now theres a gig I'd like to see, bastid was sold out last time they were here.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

no skank I think WWMan was refering to the Demonic posession that drove us to have suicidal tendancies, or was that just me, I've said too much, forget you heard that

WHY ISN'T THIS EDIT FUNCTION NOT WORKING smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

this could get dangerous
    wannnnn!!
    need money know, sh!!!t! smile.gif

i know HK is going aswell...

• Advertisement

um, this isnt a baby sitting service ya know smile.gif

Advertisement