Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used Marx Computer's Q-Tec 584AA ADSL Modem/Router/Switch?

Options
  • 07-08-2003 1:12pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to purchase an ADSL modem/router and have heard mention of Marx Computer's offer for the Q-Tec 584AA combo DSL modem/router. Trouble is, a quick look up on the web reveals next to nothing about it: no reviews or so forth.

So has anyone used it? How good is it? Any problems? I'd also like to be able to use it to share files between machines if possible. And if it's a stinking pile of rubbish, can you recommend a decent alternative around the same prices of 130 qui?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

I got it 2 weeks ago, it works fine with no issues so far, havent delved into all the functions so far but it does everything you've suggested for my 3 computers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Thanks! Second time you've given me a positive reply today :)
    I should be using it for 3 machines I reckon, so it's all good...

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

I am everywhere and nowhere, like batman!!!

but not really... cause batman isnt everywhere :ninja:

Advertisement