Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boss GT-6 & Cort 5-String Active Bass for sale

Options
  • 07-08-2003 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hiya folks,
    Here's this weeks best buys for ye !!!

Boss GT-6 Effects unit, never used, still in box for €550 or nearest offer !!!

Cort 5-String Actice Bass Guitar, perfect condition, again, never used comes with really good gig bag, will sell for €400.

So ye know, the GT-6 costs €650 brand new (mine is feckin' brand new as it's never actually been used) and the Cort Bass cost €500 brand new, the case also costs about €70 too.
    So c'mon.......contact me at stynes@indigo.ie or call/text on 0879595196
    Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

there is a forum that has the purpose of selling stuff, you may not have found it because it's cleverly named:

Classifieds > For Sale >

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Guess I'd have to post 1600 times too to fully know my way around the boards, huh ???
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Ooh Tyrrial! Look at you acting all mod-like!

This is also a general forum in case you hadn't noticed. It might be an idea to put the same ad up in the For Sale forum aswell but I don't see anything wrong with putting it up here either. There's a huge variety of topics on the Phantom board and there's nothing wrong with letting the Phantom people know if there's equipment going cheap.
    Pete might feel differently but that's how I see it, so leave my Chrissy baby alone! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

Two completely useless pieces of equipment,theres enough range on a four string, and what the hell is someone gonna do with all them effects?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

The GT-6 is the business - feckin' fantastic if you know how to use it properly!

• Advertisement
Advertisement