Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea - All kinds of fun.

Options
  • 07-08-2003 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

I just started a new game there the other day as Chelsea. I was expecting as the last data patch was before the whole Roman Abramovich thing that Chelsea's finances would be pretty crappy to say the least given the whoel £120m in debt stuff.

Much to my surprise and happiness Chelsea are in fact Chelski with a transfer budget of about £90m. Woohoo as they say in french.

Unfortunately none of the big lads want to come to me Valeron, Van der Vaart, Tristan, Van Bommell have all rejected contract offers because I have no reputation. They don't think I'm the man to further their careers. Cheeky bastards.

I have picked up Chivu, Simao, Mido, Hargreaves and Diego. Which is nice going it must be said. Still have stacks in the bank too.

All kinds of fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The fact that you are Chelsea will probably mean players snub you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

You should be able to get Kaká and Kleberson, I saw Kleberson go to Spurs FFS. And you don't need 'big' players to win things, Farnerud, Kallstrom for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by DapperGent

Much to my surprise and happiness Chelsea are in fact Chelski with a transfer budget of about £90m. Woohoo as they say in french.
    I have picked up Chivu, Simao, Mido, Hargreaves and Diego. Which is nice going it must be said. Still have stacks in the bank too.

All kinds of fun.

you're still scared to try lower league aren't you?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I started as Cardiff.

Earnshaw, Kavanagh, Bosnjak and Said played liek three legged donkeys.

Life as they say is too short.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by DapperGent
    I started as Cardiff.
    Earnshaw, Kavanagh, Bosnjak and Said played liek three legged donkeys.
    Continue the Florentia Viola game I started, loads of good lads signed and they are all playing really well

• Advertisement
Advertisement