Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia Saved data onto SL55??

• 07-08-2003 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I got my new siemens SL55 today, I was just wondering is there anyway I can transfer my saved phonebook from my Nokia 6310i to my SL55.

I know i could copy from sim card to phone but I'd have to do it a few times I have about 300 numbers saved.

Any ideas thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

does the siemens have bluetooth/IR?
    you could just bean them across

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

it has ir but i was wondering if the format would be the same i.e. will the simens recognise the nokia file,

sorry i meant to say that the phone book is saved on my laptop, i backed it up using the nokia suite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the phonebook entries should be interchangeable between phones.
    i can bluetooth/IR a contact from my t68 -> 6310 no problems

Originally posted by MiCr0
    the phonebook entries should be interchangeable between phones.
    i can bluetooth/IR a contact from my t68 -> 6310 no problems

But would that not involve copying each one individually, i wanted to be able to install my siemens sl55 on my laptop then just connect via IR and have all 300 -350 numbers go at once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

how much u pay for the Siemens? I'm lookin into it, but €300 is a bit steep!

• Advertisement

paid 300 on upgrade, its a nice phone do, a little weird for me to use at the mo since i've always had a nokia. But I'd imagine once I get used to it I will really like it.

Advertisement