Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travlars

Options
  • 16-03-1999 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Jasus ya dont think you could have disconnected and dialed up again!
    Surely your not that smart!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OK would you just tell everyone that youre not me cos i dont wanna be you and you dont wanna be me ..right ! Tell the *****s in the lsd folder !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i think he needs professional care at this stage, poor wee kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

PeeWee a friend of my brothersd who goes to UL wants your address.. mail it to me
    demonicimp@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lol

I can certainly vouch for Peewee's autocracy.......his IP should be similar to my own (being UL). In time gents you'll grow to love him.....this is not what he wants.....so you can kinda get him back that way.

Keep up the good work peewee!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

yea i know peewee is peewee i don't just know why he hates me sad.gif..im really hurt like i really care what he thinks about me

just because he doesn't like me im gonna go kill my self right now
    SheroN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

No peewee u queer..sadly enough, you're not me. You never will be that blessed...I am one of a kind...the Messiah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Why don't the NI guys come down here cos it's always dodgy headin' up to the North turf. Did yiz even think about bringing some weapons in case the lan gets outta hand and some weird accent type northern folk tries blowin yer heads off...OI NO!! COME DOWN HERE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

oi you ! im still gettin **** from everyone cos they all think that im you !! would you mind sorting this out once and for all !! If people still dont believe me they can check the ips !!

Advertisement