Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored at work?

• 07-08-2003 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Ever bored at work?
    Yeah sure you are well here is a little something to help:

I tried this a few years ago and it was a good laugh. Keep a list of any funny comments/innuendos that people make around the office.
    Then once every few months release the list to those on it! Provided you work with people who have a sense of humour that is!!
    For those who know about the Dogbert New Ruling Class these would some under the section Quotes From Induhviduals

Here are some actual comments from people in my office:

Fred to Joe - "OH?.....so you want me to stick it in mine??"

John - “We are going to have to upgrade the rodents in this machine to something with a bit more SPUNK in it’s loins!”

Jeff to John - “Your thingy does not work as well as my thingy!!”

Gill to Fred - “It’s enormous!!!………So what is for main course??”

Simon – “I have fiddled around in an unusual way and the problem still has not gone away!”

Greg about XXX – “You know……..I REALLY do think SHE would look good in leather!!!!”

Andrew to Julie "OH my god, you've jammed it between two desks"

Jenny - “So…. When are we going to do it?”

Peter - "Today is holy pants day – compulsory wearing of Y-fronts day. If no Y-fronts available….compulsory wearing of d-cup bra as earmuffs!”

Fred to Jenny - " You inspire me to do something……., but I don’t know what?"

Mel - "Just Roll it up and poke it in the hole."

Reply from Andrew - "If I poke it up the hole will you grab it?"

Alan - " I’m just imagining what it must be like to have golden gonads..."

Greg – “Have you ever had your hand around a forced feed back joystick?”

Andrew – “I have”

Sarah – “I don’t do joysticks”

Gary to Andrew – “Its the vibration that makes it special”

Geff – “Oooh I want a big one, yes definitely a big one, about the same as the one I’ve already got maybe even a bit bigger.”

Fred to Mel - "So Rob tells me you've been fingering users"

Mel - "Yes Andrew showed me how to do it."

Greg – “How do you spell M1???”

Dom – “This is not a personal question Charles, but have you done it recently?”

John to a Client – “Well you have 2 BCD’s running on the same instance and that is what we in support could consider to be bad voodoo!”

OK enough - I am sure you get the idea!
    Let me know how it goes! Post some of the ones you get.

--- OH...all names have been changed to protect the innocent :) ---

Advertisement