Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th August - big reunion (apparently)

Options
  • 06-08-2003 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Ok people, ALMOST Everyone I have spoken to is going for a BIG reunion on the 30th OF AUGUST
    Be there... or be... Me.. It isnt pleasant. Hehehe. Stephens Green, 12 O Clock.. Hows about it.. as for us Cork people? Whenever our train manages to drag our asses into the big city... hehe.

Who's actually going on the 30th? (besides who I know of)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

Me! I'm going! You know me! It's Maggie!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Sure, i'll drop in. meet all the new ones. and thoseof you who by chance happen to know me. ya know how these things work. i show up, wander round a bit, then get bored and wander off. its the circle of nevermoredom. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

well, I'll be up anyway.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

All relative newbies going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

i'm only 14, do i still count as a reletave newbie.

Ps im sure as hell goin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I'll go, don't really have anything better to do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I'll be there. Oh, yeas.. many a me shall be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

b0rk?

I should be in. Unless I buy a hamster in which case I won't ever leave my room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

I'll be there...other people better be aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

unless i get tix to lisdoonvarna, bring on the jolt and embarassing photos!;)

• Advertisement

Like I said, if you want tickets, I can get em. Wait.....damn it, that would mean I'm not going. Hrm. Well, The Frames are better than you poxy evil persons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Indeed, I'm going, as oyu well know Roisie

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I'll go if I manage to convince my parents to let me and to pay for the bus to Cork and then the train from Cork to Dublin...and then the train back...and the bus back....damn this living a zillion miles away from Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Oooh we could all get the same train. how obvious and logical, yet terribly exciting. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

yeah it would be a lot better if we all went together (well, all the Cork people). I'm just saying this as I don't have a clue of the ways around Dublin. Would take me ages to find Stephens Green from Heuston station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Oooh oooh I have an Idea! We can tie a lead on you and drag you along so you dont get lost? :):):) I have had this done to me. It works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 So-on

Or we could get a REALLY big flag with CTYI on it, and then attach it to the top of the spikey spire thing. Then, at the foot of the spire, our lucky viewers will follow a trail of empty Jolt bottles all the way to... ST STEPHENS GREEN!!!

It's fool proof...

And yes, I sincerely hope to be going to this reunion (disregarding the livingindonegal-ness.

On a side note, I wonder is it possible to get a subscription to Jolt??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Get over the jolt dude, there are much better energy fixes out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Any more nevermores gonna be there? Or is it all newbies?

/me raises walking cane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

i wouldnt mind goin but being a nevermore i'd feel like an old fogey with all you young uns around :) *hobbles off*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

If I'm in the country I'll make it. There's always a catch.....
    Dunno if I'll be there but I'll try. Not everyone's either a nevermore or a noob. I've been before and I'll be again.... Think about it.

heres an idea, how bout we organise a flash mob at the reunion? if we have say 50 ppl at the reunion (is this too much to hope for?) we could arrange a flash mob like this one. Maybe we could all dress up as boards ninjas and all collapse at the same time :D ne other suggestions plz post em!

Heres 1, dress as ninja's :ninja: and have choreographed matrix style kung-fu fights in the middle of the green

lol yeah that would b cool, have everyone just ambling along and at some prearranged signal every1 start attacking every1 else. actually, if ne1 knows where teh eircom headquarters are (i wouldnt know, i live in mayo) we could stage a mock ninja assault.... i think these ideas would require too much planning tho. keep it simple for our first attempt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

bah, Esat I say! ****ers give me a crap connection will they?!?!... heheh, i have flat rate and right now i'm on a cable modem and about to get royaly arsewise.
    Suck.
    My.
    Balls.
    *THRUST*
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by sionnach
    we could stage a mock ninja assault...
    Hands up all those who actually have worn a ninja mask and had a large audience see it. Other than Macdara. And me. We were super disco ninjas.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Not me, but I'll try anything a few times:)

• Advertisement

Hands up all those who actually have worn a ninja mask and had a large audience see it.

I haven't but after the 30th of august i will have!!
    Maybe we'll get thrown out of the green again :D

Advertisement