Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th August - big reunion (apparently)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Scarlett
    Despite the fact that only one ninja was present.
    A-HEM! THERE WERE 2 NINJAS PRESENT AT SAID CEREMONY.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

If you were real ninjas you'd have had katanas and cool throwing star things. I was just some guy who watched the wedding myself and I think I did a really good job of it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Originally posted by crash_000
    heh, took ****ing ages to say goodbye to you lot. any longer and myself and Jen would've missed the movie....but wait, then i would've had an extra 12 euro.....damnit!

The attachment *** :)

And I gave people pictures of myself, but i only have about 14 of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Green Hand Guy
    If you were real ninjas you'd have had katanas and cool throwing star things

ooh, just gimme a couple of weeks to get into this martial art and i'll show up at some reunion wearing an all black dogi and a bokken :) scare the ****e out of you lot. and the gardaí too, but thats beside the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

the next re-onion is sometime during midterm, so says me anyhoo.

i was there for an hour. i left to go lisdoonvarna and while you say ''aaah, hahaha, she missed the reunion'', i bet none of you met glen hansard, nina hynes, mark geary and josh ritter all on the one day!

but seriously, i din't actually want to leave the reunion but the frames were calling... it sounds like it was fun anyway.

oh yeah, aine, sorry i didn't wear my slip, it was in the laundry thingy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Yes! The next reunion has to be at midterm! Cos I'll be in Dublin then. Well I will be if Ana lets me sleep on her couch. Or her floor, I'm not fussy. Hell, I'll even sleep in her garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

ooooooooooooooooooh elaine PLEASE go to the next reunion pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

yeah, ana, KINDA jealous here that you met josh mark and glen, an i LOVED how you rang me to rub it in til it burned, eh... i mean, tell me.
    although i must say, YOU didn't get free tickets off a hot blonde.

(and josh ritter smiled at me cos i nearly came in my pants with excitement when mark geary came on to sing with him, so i proceeded to nearly come in my pants again. i love mark geary)

Advertisement