Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who sung this song...?

Options
  • 07-08-2003 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

ok, this song was in donnie darko, originally sung by Tears for fears, but this version is much better....
    <go to www.hmv.co.uk and have a listen there> its called "Mad World"....anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

It's sung by Gary Jules.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 theboykidney

cheers cherry! was on my way back 3 minutes after posting to say i had found it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Welcome.

If you need lyrics or singer's names in future, try entering the details into Lyricsworld.com or Google.com. There's loads of stuff there.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

dont bother buying the soundtrack cd...it's just music from the film but none of the actual songs played in it (bunnymen/tears for fears etc)....they obviously wouldnt pay for them for the cd....

Gary Jules wrote the music for the film....his version of Mad world is excellent but I wouldnt say better than the tears for fears version...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

I love that song

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I liked the Donnie Darko sound track.. spooky and fun!.. it would have been better if they were able to affort to put the songs that were in the film on the CD.. but i still like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

the soundtrack's deadly, but u can o0nly get in on hmv import yokee so its super expensive. like 40euro or something. nothings worth that much money. apart from cheese.

Advertisement